“The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing – Eva Burrows
TBT: Beautiful Families We Can’t Get Enough Of: 10 siblings (9 girls, 1 boy) from same parents: 6 graduates of which four are happily married, two undergraduates and the twins who are still in the Junior Secondary level .
Be inspired: “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela,
Umeh Enkay a Legal Practitioner, posted the above photos of her, her 8 other sisters and brother on her Instagram page with the caption:
”Siblings of life And yes we are all from the same Father and Mother😀😅😆..”
Join us in wishing this Nigerian family HUGE congrats and God’s blessings. Well done to their hard working and amazing parents. You are such an inspiration!
Do you have a story that will inspire others? Please send full details to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Photo credit/source: Umeh Enkay
- Adebayo Ogunlesi: Meet The Nigerian Who Led Gatwick Airport Acquisition!
- Ivory Coast University Prof. helps a nursing mother writing exams by…
- Young African Female Pilots and more
- Married For 35 years With 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers….
- Celebs who give back
- African Celebs Birthday
- Kalenga Kamwendo: Youngest Commercial Pilot In Zambia…aged just 20