One of the best ways the world is fighting the novel coronavirus is social distancing. Celebrities are however not exempted from this social distancing protocol.
They have taken this time to get closer to their fans, educate the public about the ways to prevent the virus, encouraging the public to adhere to the protocols, giveaways, funny video challenge, and a lot more on social media.
In these times staying at home all alone can sometimes be boring; hence, people do things such as cleaning, cooking, reading, watching movies and most importantly visit all social media platforms to get them engaged and happy.
Most of the celebrities have joined Tik Tok. being creative as usual and to share with fans some funny moments as well.
Check out what your favourite African celebrities are doing to entertain, educate, give back to the society etc. as the lockdown is in progress.
- Jackie Appiah decided to embark on market women education about the precautionary measures to fight against Covid -19. She’s also giving some blowing funny acts on Tik Tok
- Wendy Shay released a single titled, “Akokra Gangster” and asked her fans to do a challenge for the music video for $500 giveaway.
- Nana Ama Mcbrown is gifting her followers on Instagram who are able to answer correctly to her quizzes on Instagram.
- Tonto Dike and her tonto started donating to the disabled items like, food, nose mask and sanitisers. She is also doing giveaways to her fans on Instagram.
- Genevive Nnaji has also joined Tik Tok and making it all fun
- Princess Shyngle is using this time to work on her reality show titled “Discovering princess shingle” on youtube. she has already posted three episodes of the video on youtube.
- Sister Deborah is doing the “kanzo” challenge on Instagram.
- Ghanaian international professional footballer Samuel Inkoom is using this time to inspire and encourage people to keep fit and try to work out during this quarantine period. Check out some of his videos below
- Yemi alade is doing the “Shekere” dance challenge on social media.
- Becca is giving fans a lot of funny moments on Tik Tok.
- Stonebwoy and his wife have also taken the lockdown on a different level by giving us some dancing moves on Tik Tok and Instagram.
- Shatta Wale will do a live concert on the 4th of April dubbed, “Faith Concert” at his residence at 8:00 -9:00 P.m.
- Harmonize is engaging his fans in a live video on youtube @tvetanzania dubbed, “afroEastliveSession”
- Sarkodie has been organizing music producers to do back to back hits on Instagram live dubbed, “BEHINDDAHITZ”.
- Drkovibes released his album known as Kpanlogo.
- Kwesi Arthur has released a single, Turn on The Light.
- Brymo has released an album, “Yellow”.
- Falz has released a single, “Bop Daddy” and is doing video challenge of his new single.
- Kofi Mole is doing short rap on every Monday about the world’s situation during this covid-19 period #Mole Mondays.
- Burnaboy is keeping his fans engaged as he shows videos of himself dancing and performing live on Instagram.
Let’s all keep safe
We know the importance of still reaching your fans during this period of world shutdown due to the Coronavirus.
African Celebs extend our support to all you all, kindly inform us of any upcoming music or music videos and the streaming links so we may promote your releases on our platforms.
Our aim is to support our community in these trying times by sharing your music with our over 1.5 +communities
Examples, music date, what the music is about, DSP links, short promo video etc.
African Celebs is for the community and push Africa to the world by supporting …