Ghana: 27 December And January 2 declared public holidays
The Ministry of the Interior Ghana, Mr Prosper Bani has declared Tuesday, 27th December 2016 and Monday, 2nd January 2017 as public holidays in Ghana. This is because the both Christmas and New year (1st Jan. 2017) falls on Sunday.
Mr Prosper Bani, made the statement below on behalf of President John Dramani Mahama
“In view of that, His Excellency, the President, has by Executive Instrument (EI) declared Tuesday, 27th December, 2016 and Monday, 2nd January, 2017 as public holidays,” …Monday, 26th December, 2016, Tuesday, 27th December, 2016 and Monday, 2nd January, 2017 are public holidays and should be observed as such throughout the country,” ~ Mr Prosper Bani
Happy Holiday Everyone!
- The most spectacular oceanside venue for hire in Ghana
- First Africans On Earth
- Remembering Former Prominent NPP Members
- President John Mahama of Ghana inaugurated the newly built Cape Coast Kotokuraba Market
- Why Ghana is fast becoming a hub for African Americans…
- Happy Birthday President John Dramani Mahama
- Ghana Election 2016 Countdown
- Celebs who give back
- More AfricanCelebs Birthday here
- Africans Making History In The World